Friday, April 28, 2017

Creative Memories Woodland Whimsy Collection for Everyday use not just for Babies!

Today I shared how the Woodland Whimsy collection isn't just for babies!!

https://www.creativememories.com/user/CandaceBouldin
This layout was our trip to Yellowstone and we stopped at the Chocolate Mud pots. The kids just loved it and thought they were so cool. I wanted to keep layout simple with no cutting of photos to encourage you to be able to recreate. The base of the layout was one sheet of the same pattern paper. I trimmed the paper at 7/8" on three sides of paper and then flipped middle over. The two bottom photos are matted with the Woodland Whimsy Baby Boy Variety Mat Pack. Along with the "so stinkin cute" card you will find in that pack as well. The cute little skunk at bottom left is from the Woodland Whimsy Baby Boy Variety Mat Pack too.  I trimmed it with personal trimmer and then used our new 4-way corner rounder on the corners. The pink under the "so stinkin' cute" I cut a strip 4.5" x 10.5" and used the Scallop Dot Border Maker Cartridge for the border at top left. The word Darling, Handsome, the heart lower right, the arrow at mid left, and the 3 epoxy dots are from the Woodland Whimsy Baby Embellishments.The Chevron border at top right was made using the Chevron Border Maker Cartridge. The bottom border that looks like mini tents was the diamond shaped border in the Woodland Whimsy Baby Boy sticker pack, I used scissors and cut it in 1/2. The "My Handsome Boy" I took the word My Boy from Woodland Whimsy Baby Boy sticker pack and cut it in 1/2 and layered behind the word Handsome.

All these great products you can find on my website https://www.creativememories.com/user/CandaceBouldin

Thanks for Looking!! Please show me how you use your everyday photos with the Woodland Whimsy collection.

You can find many other great ideas using Woodland Whimsy through our Facebook PJ Party
#CLSPJParty

No comments: