Thursday, August 6, 2015

Film Strip Punch from Creative Memories meet Hollywood!

Oh I'm so excited I got the new filmstrip punch in and I got to play with it!! <3 
It worked so great for our trip to Hollywood Blvd.  I used the Neutral Paper Pack and some older CM gold paper (I hope they bring back)  I took the Filmstrip punch in CM border maker to make the border on top and bottom and then took cut out the space behind the photo's to give me the black and white striped paper to mat the pictures with and fill in the filmstrip border with every other one. I used the filmstrip punch to punch the top and the bottom of the photos to make them look a negative.  I use the old CM star punch for little stars and used the Cricut to Plantin SchoolBook to cut larger stars.




Supplies needed:
Neutral Paper Pack
Film Strip Border Maker Cartridge 
(If you don't have the border maker you can purchase that HERE )
I used Cricut to cut out Hollywood but the CM ABC's would worked better http://www.creativememories.com/shop-all/decorative/stickers.html

Like my Facebook Scrapin' Jpegs 
Find me at Twitter #ScrapinJpegs #CandaceBouldin

Tell me what you think of it??

No comments: