Saturday, February 6, 2016

Are you ready for some football? Put some creative touches in scrapbook with Creative Memories tools.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??

Are you watching the Superbowl today?  Are you rooting for the Bronco's or Panthers? 

No matter which team you're rooting for, lace up! This is going to be a good game.
I made the laces using the Picket Fence Border Maker cartridge. 
Cut two strips then trim off top. Then with scissors, I snipped every other space. 

Here some super fun football pages and embellishments that can go with any of your party photos or any other football games that you are wanting to add some fun to your scrapbook pages.


To make these helmets I used the Circle shape maker. Cut a circle and then put that circle back into shape maker and punch as pictured above.  The face guard was made from the negative space from Tag Maker punch and folded in half. Place a dot on top from Bubble border maker punch and attach to helmet. The footballs I did the same technique putting circle back in punch to obtain shape. The laces are the negative of the Tag Maker punch.



TOUCH DOWN you made it to the end zone!!
The goal post is easy to create with the Filmstrip Border Maker Cartridge.
Gold letters are the ABC's

Thanks for stopping by,  please leave a comment on what you liked the best!


For more information about these GREAT Creative Memories products used in this project you can find on my website www.creativememories.com/user/CandaceBouldin
 Of course, if you don't already have a Creative Memories Advisor, I'd be love to be your personal Creative Memories Advisor.  If you'd like to join my team and earn products like these at discount, click on this link to Join my team! Or ask my how!


No comments: