Monday, September 25, 2017

Border Maker Monday by Creative Memories Advisor Candace Bouldin

Hello, Candace Bouldin from Scrapin Jpeps here with your fun #BorderMakerMonday

 
First border was inspired by a post on our Advisor page by Karen Mahoney.  If your not yet an advisor I'd recommend now is the time to sign up. You'll see many inspiring ideas like this only there.
Sign-up as an Advisor for $49.00
Receive a Product Certificate ($10.00)
Cost to you so far: $39.00
You will also receive a Coverset ($35.50)
New cost to you: $3.50
Plus, You receive a Memory Mate Case ($15.00)
Your cost: $11.50
I'd love to have you join my team.

I used the Victorian fence, stand alone punch for base. The snowbanks were created using the decorative trimmer. I cut one out with the cloud blue card stock and two in white. Using pop-up dots, I popped up the white layer on top of the blue and the other white as the base on top of the fence. I used some inking on the edge to give it depth. The Greenery was created using the leaf Trio punch, another free-standing punch. The berries I use the bubble maker border maker cartridge. You'll definitely need a repositional tape runner refill for this project or a fine tip glue pen.
The second border I use the Victorian fence again for the base. The Pumpkins border is our newest border maker cartridge. The greenery in the background is from the Gardenvine border maker cartridge. I hope this finds you inspired to try out the newest. Happy Scrappin'

If you would like to be part of my team or have any questions, please feel free to email me at ScrapinJpegs at gmail dot com

 

No comments: