Monday, March 23, 2020

The way of life in these crazy moments. Act now and order your favorite Creative Memories product so you won't run out.

Urgent, please get me your order by 5pm Arizona time or order online at my website for UPS to deliver to your door.

I just got an email home office that might be have an interruption of business if the state law is going to be required all non-essential businesses to close down. How dare government consider us non-essential; it's our sanity 😘🤣 Joking aside, I wanted to let you know this might be time to place an order to stock up on those essentials items like tape runner, page refills and any other items needed.

You can place an order and it'll be shipped to your door. Or I will be placing an order by end of day of there is anything you need please let me know ASAP. I won't charge shipping; as my thank you for supporting me!
Order now; don't be left stuck!!
www.creativememories.com/user/CandaceBouldin

 
Start Shopping

Order Online to take advantage of this deal

Offer only valid online
Available March 23-31 (starts and ends at noon CT) or while supplies last
Are you ready to earn up to three exclusive paper packs FREE? For a limited time, you can earn up to three (3) FREE exclusive fan-favorite paper packs — Simply Beautiful, Woodland Whimsy and Reflections — featuring a NEW refreshed look when you spend $50+ on the CM products you know and love!

EARN EXCLUSIVE PAPER
PACKS FREE

Spend $50-$99.99 and get the Simply Beautiful Paper Pack FREE.
Spend $100-149.99 and get the Simply Beautiful AND Woodland Whimsy Paper Packs FREE.
Spend $150+ and get the Simply Beautiful, Woodland Whimsy AND Reflections Paper Packs FREE.
.
Let your spreads step into the light with the Shine Bright Theme Pack! This autism awareness scrapbook kit was inspired by the special light that glows within us all and how a little compassion can make a big connection. It features four designer papers with patterns buzzing with excitement like playful polka dots, watercolor wisps, big-idea bulbs and puzzle pieces that fit it all together, while its primary palette shouts out loud in strong blue, red and yellow. One sticker sheet guides you from layout to layout with encouraging words like “Love Completes the Puzzle” and “See the Able, Not the Label” and icons like hearts, a ribbon and puzzle pieces. Complete with one sheet of complementing border stickers and cardstock, these autism scrapbook supplies are perfect for Autism Awareness Day events and moments with the unique loved ones in your life.
Add the missing piece to your projects with the Puzzle Punch! This standalone puzzle piece punch connects your creativity with two tabs and two slots that solves the mystery of how to decorate your spreads. Designed so you can get hundreds of cuts, it even includes a 90-day warranty against manufacturer defects.
Four exclusive 8x8 bookcloth album covers available for purchase. They’ll only be available until Tuesday, April 21 (or while supplies last), so you’ll want to act fast!  https://www.creativememories.com/user/CandaceBouldin

I have decided to cancel March 28th's crop due to the current request of the state, stating no more then 10 in a gathering. I had to make a quick trip to Utah on Tuesday to get my daughter from college; so now we have 4 in the house and I only have seating for 6 more I can't favorite from the 14 of you that were going to be attending. Heheh

I have NOT cancelled our retreat for April as of today. I am looking after ALL's best interest but PLEASE do not panic over this; much can change in 24 days.  Though I am not blind to see that the future may look longer; however, we all need something positive to look forward to, so I am DREAMING BIG and praying things will look different by then!!

I know some of you aren't on Facebook, I will try and get better of sharing info on my blog more often. 
http://scrapinjpegs.blogspot.com/  Be sure to subscribe to see latest post.  With much of our future turning to online I will start planning to do some projects through Facebook live; things to keep you motivated and learning about how to work tools. I post daily of photos and inspirations on my Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/ScrappinJpegs/  I'd highly recommend you check to see if you are Following the page; this will enable you to see ALL post.  Liking the page, Facebook will only show you occasional post. So make sure to Follow.  If you don't know how to do any of these things PLEASE call me. I'd love to help you get these technological things figured out; I'm always on call tec support.

ANYTIME you want to just talk, need help or just want someone to vent to; PLEASE call me!! We all need emotional support in these times and you are foremost a friend to me.

Love,
Candace
602-499-3695
Facebook
Link
Website
Email
Copyright © 2020 Candace Bouldin - Creative Memories advisor, All rights reserved.

No comments: