Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Calling all Disney Lovers!



Are you a Disney Lover?  Always looking for new way to add embellishments to your page so it has a fresh look? Well wait no longer!! 

Today I created this cute border with Creative Memories Border Maker System.

I used the  Picket Fence Cartridge comes with system and cut edges of red 12x12 paper.
Then I took the Bubble Border Maker Cartridge cut out the border and then used 1/4" hole punch to cut out and make ears in red bubble border.

This is piece I cut off

Line cut on magnetic
strip like this.

 Last I used the Filmstrip Border Maker Cartridge you'll need to cut a piece of white paper into 2 1/2" strip, cut border and then trim off outer edge and bracket off.

Place dots side piece of paper in system on edge of 
magnetic strip cut out border.


now for these amazing products!





Like us on FACEBOOK - Scrapin Jpegs


No comments: