Saturday, August 1, 2015

New Creative Memories Border Maker = FUN!

Have you tried the border maker from Creative Memories?   I'm loving it and can't wait to get my hands on the newest punches the filmstrip,  bubble maker and stars. You can take a look at them on my Creative Memories website http://www.creativememories.com/shop-all/tools.html
I had a booth at a retreat and the ladies got to make this patrotic make n take using the border maker and cartridge the picket fence which comes with the system.
I pre cut out the statues of Liberty ahead of time using Cricut (used silver pen to draw lines to bring out details - could use white pen) and the blue strips that they weaved through the cut out areas of punch.  The stars were cut out with CM punch. The edges were frayed by using CM tearing tool. Use CM bold tip pen to "ink" the edges of torn paper.  What will you create with it?

No comments: